Details of Job
SES Water Management are currently looking to recruit new non domestic meter reading technicians to their team.
The works are predominately in Waterford and surroundings and will involve visiting Non-Domestic Properties to inspect and take meter readings and details from specified water meters. These details need to be logged on an app with a mobile phone so a certain level of technological proficiency would be required.
Full Training on the works will be provided.
Works commencing early January 2024.
- Full clean driving licence
- Own Transport
- Ability to follow direction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Physically fit
- Excellent time management skills
- Safe Pass
- Experience in the water industry
- Competitive salary (Negotiable for the right candidate)
- The opportunity to start or further your career within a growing industry for one of the country’s top innovative companies.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Licence/Certification: B Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person