SES Water Management are currently looking for a Junior Engineer to join their expanding business. The successful candidate will work under management along with an existing Project Manager and will gain great experience within an exciting sector. This role is suitably for an engineering graduate and will appeal to candidates who may have experience in or studied areas which relate to the water sector, who are ambitious and interested in taking the next step in their career. The role will mainly be office based but may require some site visits.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for a range of tasks, including the following:
- Assist in managing various projects and communicating via phone and e-mail.
- Scheduling works for technicians through a database.
- Communicating with contractors in advance of works to ensure site setup is correct.
- Compiling method statements, risk assessments and labelled drawings for works.
- Communicating with Technicians on site setup, technical queries, day to day tasks.
- Liaising with laboratories regarding water samples, Collections & Results.
- Reviewing testing reports/results before they are sent to clients.
- Liaising with the accounts team regarding quotations, pricing documents and invoices.
- Maintenance and ordering of equipment and consumable items.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or Other Technical discipline
- Experience of the water industry in Ireland is advantageous.
- A background in dealing with projects with Local Authorities, Irish Water and Consultant Engineering Firms would be advantageous.
- Computer literacy with a technical background
- A full, valid driver’s license.
- Ability to liaise with other members of staff and customers