SES Water Management currently have a requirement for a Pressure Testing Technician to join our team to cover works in the Leinster Region.
- Pressure Testing of Pipework.
- Chlorination and De-Chlorination of pipelines, tanks and vessels.
- Carrying out assembly of Water pipe and fittings.
- Travelling to different sites around the region completing works which usually take place over 2 or 3 days
- Full driving licence.
- Some previous experience working with pipework (e.g. pipe fitter/layer).
- Ability to log jobs on a mobile device, computer proficiency is needed.
- Communication skills and a positive attitude when dealing with clients on site.
- Previous experience of Sterilisation/Chlorination Process of pipework, Tanks & Vessels.
- Chemical Awareness and/or Water Hygiene Training.
- Experience in the Water Industry.
- A valid Safepass and Manual Handling certificate would be required but renewal can be arranged for the right candidate.
Training on all procedures will be provided but candidates having experience of Pressure Testing Water Mains and Service Pipework would be highly advantageous.