What Do We Do?
Water Audit service includes surveying of the main meter, condition assessments on fittings, hydrant testing, leak detection and reporting.
Where Private Side Leakage is identified under Water Audit works, SES can also provide leak detection beyond the customer side of the boundary box meter.
Water Audit Scope of Works
- Review existing drawings, network layout and information for the development.
- Survey & logging main meter to determine daily usage and level of leakage (UFW).
- Condition assessment of all network fittings including sluice valves, fire hydrants, air valves, scour valves.
- Complete a leak detection survey of the full water main network.
- Review all property connections for high usage/private side loss.
- Perform fire hydrant flow and pressure testing in accordance with BS 9990 / IS 391.
- Minimum Night Flow Analysis using the Bypass Boundary Box arrangement
- Mark, record and report all defects, including anomalies if any in the network drawings.
- Summary of defective items / remedial works.
- Water Audit Reporting including network layout.
Water Metering Systems & Data Logging
Find out more about what SES Water can do for you