SES Water Management are looking for an experienced Electrofusion Welder to join their Civil Division.
- Carry out Electrofusion welding to meet specifications and guidance to Irish Water Standards
- The fusion jointing of polyethylene pressure pipeline systems using PE80 (MDPE) and PE100 (HDPE or HPPE) materials.
- Knowledge of installation procedures of watermain pipework and house connections
- Ability to carry out pipe cleaning and scraping to ensure no pipe failures occur as per Irish Water Standard
- Hold a relevant Electrofusion Welding accredited certificate
- Be familiar with all pipe fittings and house connection fittings, compiling fittings list for planned works of drawings and on site
- Able to work on own initiative and have a strong work ethic
- Have pride and take care of all welding equipment
- Safepass & Manual Handling
- Butt fusion welding
- Experience of laying Water mains and pipe fittings